Tuesday 20 September 2011

My Creative Sketches September Challenge

Over the weekend I had have lots of fun creating a layout for a new challenge blog called, My Creative Sketches. I tried experimenting with my papers with this one, and came with up some cute braided paper trims and matched those with some braided twine trim. It has been created using the new Alla-Prima range from Prima which I wasn't too sure if I liked it when it first arrived in the mail. But now that I have had a play with it, I am completely sold on it!





12 comments:

  1. Wow...what a gorgeous page!! I love how you braided the paper...very cool technique. Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful layout, wonderful use of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work! Love what you did with the Sketch.. Thanks For Playing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page I love how you have used the string! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GEE Georgia!! BLOWN ME away again with This is Totally AMAZING layout....
    Love all the plaited String & the string!!
    The Braided paper is Also AMAZING.......
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Georgia.. wow.. this is stunning.. the braided paper is amazing.. i don't think i have even seen such neat braiding with paper.. well done..it looks great and adds wonderful texture...especially with the string.. you amaze me with all you come up with.. you are a natural with creating on paper!! and thanks for dropping such lovely comments on my blog too..you lift me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee that photo and those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeos page and love your colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation Georgia.. love the braided paper and string.. so much lovely texture here!! Checked out some of your previous blogs and OMG such stunning creations.. you're on fire, very inspirational!! Have a fab day :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful LO. LUV the braiding idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow so stunning Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete