Friday 20 July 2012

Something SUPER SUPER exciting...

So firstly a huge thank you to those that left me a message regarding my last post. Your support and kindness means the world! So anyway those that drop by here now and again may have noticed I have been a bit MIA for the past 6 weeks and now I can FINALLY tell you why..




Wondering what this is? This is the header to my new store...www.paperstories.com.au


I will be specializing in page kits and scrapbooking kits. BUT unlike most kit clubs, their is no subscription, no waiting for release dates, no ending up with kits that aren't 'you'. We will have kits catering for the floral, girlie, romantic lovers with ranges such as Prima, Glitz and Graphic 45. As well as kits for the classic, everyday or mixed media loving scrapper with ranges such as Basic Grey, Amercian Crafts, Echo Park & Studio Calico. Plus ready to go page kits for 2-3 pages with everything you need including instructions! AND - A selected range of all latest release products and lust have items of a regular scrapbook store. Sound good? So we have the Graphic 45 Ladies Diary Kit......




I totally feel in love with this range the minute I saw it and knew I would have to do a kit with it..


Next up is the Basic Grey Clippings kit which has only just arrived.....




I think this range has to be my all time favorite range from Basic Grey. I am itching to start scrapping with it on the weekend!! Our next kit is the Prima Doodle Deux page kit that comes with instructions to complete two pages. It is awesome value at $24.95 as it also comes with a background stamp and Prima stamp set. How good is that!






To get VIP sneaks of up coming kits, when they go live, new products and exclusive discounts and giveaways, check out our facebook page...



All comments & suggestions welcome, would love your feedback! And if you like what you see, here is a little blog avatar to share the love =)


Thanks guys =) Can't wait to hear what you think! xox



23 comments:

  1. OH! MY! GOODNESS Miss G.... This is FANTASTIC news!!! WooT WooooooooT Well done

    Would you believe I have been looking for a new kit club to join!! & I think I found it!!! hehehehe
    Off to check this store O.U.T & purchase myself I kit.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH well done Georgia! anything to so with you is gunna be good and this looks good, i have not ever been in a kit club, but i can see the advantages of it, and I reckon they would make good gifts too, so well done and all the very best for your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Georgia, I will be looking at the store and the kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super-excited, Georgia! Good luck with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooooooooooooo excited for you Georgia. This is just fabulous and I love the idea of your kits. I know I will certainly be popping in when I am in need of my next lot of supplies or a new kit. Congrats and I hope it all goes really well for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats on this awesome new adventure, Georgia. I just know that your kits are going to be fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Linda =) And for being my very first kit customer, you had me over here doing the happy dance lol. I'll be in touch ;)

      Delete
  7. Congrats Georgia on this new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgia, this is soooo awesome!! I'm sure you will do very well- off to check out the site!! :D

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! A big congrats! The kits look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW EXCITING!!! WOW!!! That's AWESOME Georgia!!!!!!!! Very happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOHOO! How exciting!! Big Congrats !!! All the best on ur new adventure XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Georgia, this is WONDERFUL news!!!! Huge congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love the idea of no subscriptions, no reveals and of a big variety of styles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, that is so exciting! Your kits look fabulous and it sounds like a great idea to sell kits without a subscription or a reveal date. Big congrats and good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A HUGE congrats to you - best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, wow, wow! I am speechless, I wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is FANTASTIC news - a shop, & what a brilliant idea NOT having it a monthly one - that's great. Hope it goes really well, & with your knowledge of scrappy papers etc, I'm sure the kits will be 'just right':):):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the new venture Miss G....The website looks great..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Georgia. I love the site- it looks amazing. Love that its a kit site without a subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh gosh how exciting for you best wishes for a fabulous start to your business

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fantastic hun, CONGRATULATIONS! Am loooving the kits and they kinda look like papers you use which has me all wanting to spend mulla ;) off to the shop I go ;))

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATS indeed, really such fabulous news! Love that the kits can be bought without a subscription, have tried different kit clubs and really don't like the idea of having to wait for releases. Off to check out your shop! :))

    ReplyDelete