Wednesday 25 September 2013

Stuck Sketches


Hey guys :)

Stopping by today with a challenge entry for Stuck Sketches.

It is has been very quiet around our household the past few days. My 'baby' is off on a 10 day holiday with his school around Australia. And although I am missing him to bits, it does allow me some extra scrap time :)

Bit of a messy grungy layout. Which was intended to have a photo of myself & hubbie but when it came time to print my photo, no ink!!! Isn't it always the way. So it has a photo of me I have used before as I had this already printed haha.




Hope everyone is having a great week :)
G xox

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, so much dimension and texture! I am so glad that you shared it with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lay-out turned out absolutely amazing! Everything blends so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is amazing, brilliant back ground.. in awe of this! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Georgia Heald - you blow my mind! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete