Thursday 26 June 2014

Prima Marketing NEW Metal Dies!!


Hey guys :)

I super excited to share my first offical page as a Design Team member for Prima Marketing today.

Have you seen their NEW die range, amazing! Incredible designs and are a fantastic price. This is a layout created with the gorgeous Time Traveler's Memories range. As you can see, even the flower dies work well with masculine pages.






For Aussie girls, 
a selection of these dies can be found at The Scrapbook Store. International girls, check with your nearest Prima stockist.

Keep at eye out on the Prima Marketing blog & facebook page this week. Sneaks of the incredible new Summer ranges are on their way and I can tell you that they are phenomenal!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Georgia xox

10 comments:

  1. Wow, how amazing is this! You've made the most gorgeous lay-out for your Prima DT debute! I just love all the details and the grungy look of your lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the dies on the internet.. they do look good!! and your layout is stunning.. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, what a marvelous page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! Do you plan to hook us up with a tutorial making the flowers? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layout !! love the darkness in the background..the flowers ....cool !!!! I love handmade flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just amazing. I love the grungy meets pretty thing you have going on here. I love that you use flowers on your boys page. AWESOME! I do too. You always inspire me to play with mess :D Thank you Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout!!!! Love all the details as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't use any flowers in a "man's projects" usually, but now I will do it more often. ;))) Wonderful layout, as always! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello georgia is it possible to hâve à layout please ??
    I hâve all pages embellissements... To make this page who I hâve many many love
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete